Pre-Vent Feeder Information
What Size Feeder Does My Horse Need?”
What size Feeder your horse needs is dependent not only on their head size, but the problem you are attempting to solve. You know what size halter they wear, So here we going to talk about the problem your horse has developed.
We all know by now “Slower is Better”, as is natural positioning of their Feeders, where lower can be better if you want to follow the trend that seems to make sense, horses are naturally ground feeders.
But keep in mind throwing it on ground on hay flakes or spreading on a mat (as recommended by some on internet) it can get stepped on by horse or mixed into manure. And most horses are too smart for rocks in a bucket or pan feeder.
The Larger Feeder is recommended for:
- Choke Prone horses
- Regardless of your horses breed, if your horse wears a Large, TB , Warmblood, or Draft size halter
- Your horse slings their feed over the sides of their present feeder
The Smaller Feeder is recommended for:
- For horses that you are just trying to slow down their intake of their feed
- These horses normally wear Horse, Arabian, Pony sized halters
- These are 14.3h & under Quarter Horses, Arabians, Morgans & similar built breeds w/ average size or heads. Wearing Horse size halters (not your very large & taller QH’s with larger sized heads)
Shipping Information & Quotes
For shipping information and quotes call (860) 589-8858 or (860) 483-1165
After hours, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For multiple PRE-VENT feeders discounts please call (860) 589-8858 or email: email@example.com
If you are a retailer and need wholesale pricing please email
If you are an equine product representative and are looking for a great Slow Grain Feeder that is also used for pelleted hay/alfalfa products as well as pelleted supplements to add to your product list, please use email firstname.lastname@example.org.